Try your hand as an airport baggage security agent. As each bag moves down the belt into the X-ray, carefully check the image on your screen for prohibited and dangerous items. Press the corresponding button Green, Yellow or Red to determine whether the traveler’s bag is clear or will require a secondary inspection. An optional zoom mode allows you to check the bags on a larger X-ray image. The ? icon allows you to see silhouettes of the common prohibited and dangerous items. Work through seven progressively harder day shifts. Optionally shares your accomplishments with Facebook, Twitter, email, or instant messaging (PC). Windows 10 UWP (Universal Windows Platform) plays on Windows 10 PC or Xbox. PC uses mouse, and touchpad controls. Not affiliated with or endorsed by TSA.
- Try your hand as an airport baggage security agent.
- Press corresponding button for each bag:
- * Green if bag is OK,
- * Yellow if bag contains a prohibited Item,
- * Red if bag contains a dangerous Item.
- optional zoom mode for larger X-ray image.
- seven progressively harder day shifts.
- optionally shares your accomplishments with Facebook, Twitter, email, or instant messaging. (PC)
Published byMagnin and Associates
Copyright2020 Magnin & Associates
Developed byMagnin & Associates
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.