Ball & Stick is a viewer/composer application for 3d models consist of several series of spheres and sticks, such as molecular models, crystallographic structures or other similar models. The app features hardware-accelerated exclusively high performance rendering system, which allows you to handle not only small models but also large cluster models made up of thousands of objects without facing quality or performance degradation. With Ball & Stick app, you can • Compose your original ball & stick models by inputting (or importing) data, • Rotate or zoom the model intuitively on screen to inspect geometry of the structure, and • Export graphics to make materials that you can use in your papers or presentations or for education, etc.
- Optimized in-realtime 3d model rendering
- Basic functions to compose/edit ball & stick models
- Graphics exporters supporting PNG,JPEG and SVG format
- Model data import/export functions (plain XML data)
- Choice of polar angular model rotation or free model rotation
- Sample model data included (BCC, FCC, HCP, Diamond, C60, etc.)
- Offline use supported (except links to online documentation)
Approximate size4.59 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.