The Basic Numbers application serves to practice basic mathematical operations +, -, * and /. You can set the range of values for the individual members of the example, the total result, but also the partitial calculations. It is suitable for the first class of elementary school. The number of members and decimal places can by increased for advanced users. The examples are divided into pages and each page is gradually evaluated by the stars in three steps. The final total percentage result is there too. Detailed analysis of each test can be stored and rechecked later. There is also the possibility of online testing, where the teacher can give to the students a test using a unique code and they can send back their results.
What's new in this version
- Practice basic mathematical operations
- Saving test history with detailed analysis of each example for later review
- Setting the range of members of examples, results and intermediate results
- Set the number of members in the examples
- Set the number of decimal places
- Paging examples with gradual evaluation
- Math training for elementary school
- Small and large multiplication table
- Option to block application switching
- Settings can be locked with a password
- Online testing
Published byAmporis, s.r.o.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)