This is the best app to keep track of every stats of the players of your team while attending a game live. All you need is a laptop, know your players well and be comfortable with your keyboard. The concept of this app is that it uses keyboard shortcuts to save every kind of play. Thus, it might seem a bit difficult to use at first, but once you will be familiar with the app, the purpose of the keys and how it's operating overall, you'll be able to track a game with accuracy, almost like the pros, but just by yourself. There is a free trial period, so you can spend enough time trying the app in real situations before purchasing it. You can also use this app to track stats of players of both teams, but it will be a little more tricky to use, simply because it's hard for one person to watch everything happening. But it's technically possible. One interesting feature of this app is that it can also track where the shots are made and attempted. This feature was first available using the numeric keypad, but now it works also with a click on the spot (mouse or touch screen) Besides full court 5 against 5 games, the app can be set for games of 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4. After a game, the data of the stats can be exported to an Excel file, which will be properly formatted and containing sheets about the box score, advanced stats, clutch time stats, box score by lineups, play-by-play for teams and for each player, and a scoring chart. The images of the shots spots are also saved for every player, for the complete teams, and for the starters and bench players. This app is not made for tablets or touch screen devices, as a keyboard is required. Once downloaded, the app can work without any internet access. This app can be used in 4 languages: english, french, spanish and portuguese.
What's new in this version
2019-10-21 New Updates : - undo last play, using the key [BackSpace] - use your cursor or touch your screen to save the spot after a shot has been taken (instead of only using the numeric key pad) - to simplify the App, there is now the option to not save the shots on 15 spots, but only on 4 automatically (layup, 2 pointers, 3 pointers, free throws) - some question marks displayed on the main form to help you with specific features of the App User Guide English : https://www.dropbox.com/s/zrj1ms7q7xzwl7w/2018-08-11%20User%20Guide%20v1.2%20English.pdf?dl=0
- Save all individual stats of every player (one team or both)
- Save the spots where the shots are taken (15 spots) or let the App saves them on 4 spots only
- Save the clutch stats, with the option of choosing the time remaining and the score gap
- Different rules available (NBA - FIBA - NCAA)
- Option to customize the rules, like minutes, periods, fouls limit, scoring system, automatic stop of the clock
- Export the stats of the game at anytime in a formatted Excel file
- Excel File contains: box score, advanced stats, clutch stats, stats by lineups, score evolution, play-by-play for players and teams
- Export images of the shots for teams and every player, for starters and bench players
- Can track games of 3 against 3 and 4 against 4
- 4 languages inside the app: english, french, spanish and portuguese
Published bynicolas gorju
Developed byNicolas Gorju
Approximate size22.12 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.