Batch It is a Windows based GUI Batch Image Processor which handles the popular image formats, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, Non Animated GIF and BMP. Batch It can batch resize, rename, add captions, add watermark, add drop shadow, create contact sheet, add special effects such as Sepia, Old Photo, Negative, Grayscale, Red Eye Removal and more in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. Batch It is made to be a simple to use program. All you need to do is to load the images, set the necessary conversion processes and click ‘Start’ and let it do all the work. In minutes, you will have accomplished what you would have taken hours or days to achieve. It is now Unicode Friendly and supports Unicode File Names, File Folders and Text Captions. It allows you to preview the changes prior to making them so you know you will always get what you need. Text Captions and Watermarks can be added with transparency. The supported Watermarks alignment includes Top (Left, Middle, Right), Center (Left, Middle, Right), Bottom (Left, Middle, Right). The Text Captions alignment includes the ones which watermark supported and also includes Diagonal, Vertical Left (BottomUp, TopDown) and Vertical Right (BottomUp, TopDown). The Text Captions and Watermarks alignment can also be fine-tuned by adding offsets to the X and Y Axis.
What's new in this version
* Updated Underlying Framework
- Batch Upsizing and Downsizing of Images with and without keeping image dimension ratios.
- Batch Resizing while keeping image in a preset frame.
- Add Romanized or Unicode Text Captions or Copyright Tags onto the images or in a created border horizontally or vertically.
- Add Watermark onto the images while providing you the ability to control the transparency factor of the watermark and its position.
- Add effects such as grayscale, negative, old picture effect, auto equalize, sepia and so on.
- Batch Rename Files as an integrated or independent feature in the Image Processing function.