It’s high-carat Bejeweled gem-matching fun! Discover all-new ways to match 3 gems in the world’s #1 puzzle game! You’ll enjoy the action in three breathtaking game modes: play Classic Bejeweled for cascades of puzzle fun, Diamond Mine for a jeweled gem-blasting challenge, or save Butterflies from a hungry spider. Collect flashy achievement badges as your gem matching soars to dazzling new heights! The new Bejeweled for Windows 8 is ideal for kids, the family and anyone who enjoys games bursting with match-3 puzzle fun. POPCAP MAKES LIFE FUN! Visit us at PopCap.com Follow us at twitter.com/PopCap Like us at facebook.com/PopCap
What's new in this version
Updated for release in Europe, Australia, Brazil, and New Zealand!
- CLASSIC GEM-MATCHING FUN - Play the most popular puzzle game of the century with a mode for every mood.
- DIG INTO DIAMOND MINE - Blast gems to collect gold, diamonds and buried artifacts before the clock runs out.
- SAVE THE BUTTERFLIES! - Match gems to free the butterflies before they move up the board where a hungry spider awaits.
- CREATE 4 SPECIAL GEMS - Create electrifying special gems like Flame gems, Star gems, Hypercubes and Supernova gems.
- PROVE YOUR GEM-MATCHING PROWESS - Earn flashy Bejeweled badges and XBLA achievements to prove your multifaceted skills!
- MORE COOL FEATURES - Ultra-Smooth Action — Make multiple matches while new gems fall into place
- Hints on Demand — Can’t quite spot the next gem match? Use the “Hint” button for a quick tip.
- Stats Galore — Gloat over your Bejeweled game scores for total matched gems, all-time best moves and top 10 personal bests in Classic and Diamond Mine!
- Sharing Capabilities — Share scores and achievements through email and the Windows 8 Share charm.
- New Achievements — Exclusive Xbox LIVE achievements created just for this game.
- Touch-play Experience — The underpinning framework of the game was completely reworked to best showcase the touch-play experience and the Windows 8 operating system.
- Full Support — Live Tiles, Snap and Xbox LIVE are all supported in the game.