Blast is a search utility that helps you improve your productivity on your computer by reducing the time you interact with it. Use Blast to navigate easily through running Apps or open new instances of them by searching their name. Easily find the file or app you need based on the activity you currently doing (Using machine learning). Use your computer without a mouse by finding and simulating clicks on objects that appear on your screen. Search and invoke functions inside apps to easily access them. This app does not support Windows 10 S.
What's new in this version
This app is in open beta phase. Update - Version 0.6.4.0 change log: * Fixed black screen issues when using the Screen Search. * Added support for launching UWP applications from the App Search. (eg. Microsoft Word, OneNote, etc) * Improved stability * Added support for more Windows 10 versions
- Search Processes - search any running process by it's name or title and navigate to it.
- Search Apps - search for any installed app by it's name and open it.
- Search Files - search any file on the computer (This can be used to find files that the currently focused app can open).
- Search Screen - search for text or objects that appears on the screen like buttons or tabs and simulate a mouse click on them. Using this search app you can use the computer without a mouse.
- Search Shortcuts - search Windows shortcuts or App specific shortcuts by their description to invoke them. Search "Downloads Pane" while Chrome or Edge is in focus to open the downloads pane.
- Blast Search - search anything, this Search app will search all the other Search Apps and will group the search results accordinly.
Published byBlast Apps
Approximate size300.15 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.