Build and maintain your own playlists from a library of your favorite songs. These playlists may be played on your computer, or created on an external storage device to play elsewhere. Songs may be imported into or exported from the Blue Town Music Library. A song’s music properties such as title, artist, album, and genre can be edited. Easily keep track of all playlists that a song appears in. Search the Music library for songs and artists. Play all or any part of an individual song, or play all songs in a playlist. A playlist may be played once, or on a continuous loop. A shuffle option is available to randomly play all songs.
- Maintain library of songs available for playlists.
- Create and edit windows playlist files.
- Create and edit external playlist directories that may be stored anywhere, including external storage devices.
- Play all or any portion of a single song, an entire playlist, or an entire playlist with continuous loop.
- A shuffle option is available to play all songs randomly.
- 15 day Free Trial of Full App