BlueFire for Trucks connects to your truck via the BlueFire Data Adapter. The Adapter plugs into the 9 pin or 6 pin diagnostic port of your truck and sends J1939 and J1708 information to the app via Bluetooth. The Adapter is available for purchase from Amazon and from our store at https://bluefire-llc.com/store. The BlueFire for Trucks app is free and will run without the Adapter. This provides an opportunity to view the functionality that it offers prior to purchasing an Adapter. A summary of the features the App has is given below: - Custom Dash - Create and customize a dash consisting of more than 50 Text and Circular gauges. - Trip Recording - Record information about your trip to compare performance with previous trips. Trips can be emailed and saved in an Excel .csv file. - Fuel Economy - Shows information to help you get more value from your driving. - Truck Repair - Shows a multitude of information that can help determine the cause of a problem and help repair your truck. - Fault Diagnostics - Shows any and all faults (active and in-active) along with information to help repair them. Allows reseting the faults after being repaired. - Truck Information - Shows the VIN, make, model, and serial number of the truck, engine, brakes, and transmission. - Data Logging - Allows logging of data at a set interval and saving the data in an Excel .csv file for later analysis. - IFTA Recording - Records fuel usage within States traveled. Information totaled by State includes duration, distance, fuel used, idle fuel used, engine hours, and idle hours. Detects leaving and entering States that are bordered on Canada and Mexico. IFTA data is stored in an Excel .csv file for downloading via email. - Multi-Lingual - When the translations are complete the app will be available in Spanish, Portuguese, and French. There is also an Open Source API that is available to Android and Xamarin developers on Github at https://github.com/BlueFire-LLC. More information is on our website at https://bluefire-llc.com.
What's new in this version
1. Added 'Home Page' and 'Previous Page' buttons to Text Gauges. Note, the button gauges must be locked for them to work. 2. Added a 'Do not show again' check box to the EULA page. 3. Accidental double taps on page and navigation buttons are ignored and no longer causes the App to hang in places. 4. Improved the Bluetooth BLE connection (if not using Connect to Last Adapter). 5. Settings option 'Factory Reset Adapter' now attempts a reconnection after the factory reset. 6. Rearranged Settings and System Settings. 7. Moved 'Connect to J1939/J1708/OBD2' to Settings. 8. Moved 'Performance Interval' to System Settings.
- The following are features of the BlueFire Data Adapter:
- - Supports J1939 and J1708 standard data messages and the new 500K CAN bus (green diagnostic port).
- - Small form factor with a Deutsch 9 pin twist lock connector. It can be locked in for long term use and will not interfere with driving. Power management is available for long term downtime.
- - Anodized aluminum casing and a lexan translucent cap. The Deutsch plug is sealed and the electronics are weather resistant. The LED brightness can be adjusted to suit individual drivers.
- - Available for purchase at our Store https://bluefire-llc.com/store and on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CS1HUXI.
- See more information at our website https://bluefire-llc.com.
Published byBlueFire LLC
Approximate size36.77 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canUse your location
Communicate with already paired Bluetooth devices
Bluetooth smart device
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks