Got a fancy Bluetooth lamp or data collector, but there's no app for it in Windows? Try this one! - Supports several popular Bluetooth lights including specialty devices from TI and WITTI designs plus the Flux and MagicLight bulbs, some of the popular Bluetooth light strips, and the Mipow Playbulb. - Supports four generations (2541, 2650 and 1350 and the latest 1352) TI SensorTags - Also supports the amazing Nordic Thingy data sensor Display tables and graphs of sensor data right in the app, or easily export the data to Excel or other spreadsheets for further processing. Warning! This is very much a "first version" -- if this works for you, great. Be warned that the user interface isn't as nice as it could be, and some of the devices are wonkier than you might think.
What's new in this version
1.9: first support for the RuuviTag and other Eddystone beacons 1.8: Now supports the Espruino Puckjs device and has support for all Nordic UART devices 1.7: More Robots! Supports the SmartiBot espruino-based robot and the tiny Skoobot! 1.6: Added support for Reality Robitcs BERO robot! 1.5: Improved support for TI SensorTag 1352; supports Slant Robotics LittleBot directly and has developer-type support for other Bluetooth Serial devices. 1.3: Added support for the Mipow BTL-201 Smart LED bulb Added support for the TI SensorTag 1352 (2019 version); this is very different from the earlier 1350 version.
- Magic Light, Flux lights, TRIONES Bleutooth smart lights
- Copy data to Excel
- Live charts with data graphs
- TI SensorTags 1352, 2541, 2650, 1350 supported
- Nordic Thingy is supported
- Sensything is supported for analog input
- Mipow Smart LED bulb model BTL-201
- Slant Robotics LittleBot is supported
- Reality Robots BERO Robot is fully supported
- Smartibot, an Espruino-based robot is fully support
- Skoobot is fully supported
- Espruino devices like the PuckJs are identified
- Ruuvi and their RuuviTag environmental sensor