BrowserSelector allows to dynamically select the browser to open links. How to use: 1. Click "Settings" link on the upper right corner, and click "Make Default" button and follow the instructions to make BrowserSelector the default browser in order for it to show up when clicking links in applications. 2. Add your browsers to the Browser List. 3. Enjoy.
What's new in this version
- Added right click menu on the Url box on the Main screen with the option to copy the current Url
- Select you preffered browsers
- Provide custom url parameters for the specific browser
- Allows to enter simple rules to automatically select the browser depending on the url string
- Export/Import app configuration