This is designed for Windows Phone 8.1 and it is no longer supported. For Windows 10 and above, please download "Bugko - MTG Tool" instead. Bugko formally known as MTGBugs NEXT, the most popular MTG app in Windows Phone store. Bugko is a all-in-one companion tool designed for Magic: The Gathering (MTG) players and judges. Bugko focused on offering unique core features such as news aggregation, spoiler alert, tournament deck list update, DCI point tracker, card syntax search and many more. Other familiar features like life counter, wish list, collection tracker, offline card search, random card, comprehensive rule, deck building are also built inside Bugko for a complete experience. Bugko will be the first modern designed MTG app you will truly enjoy. Bugko is the only app that bring together all favourite MTG, MTGO and Arena news sources into one place. News channel currently available including Channel Fireball, MTG Goldfish, Mythic Spoiler, Star City Games and 40+ news sources. You can scroll through all news and spoilers happening right now once you open the app. With push notification in app, you surely will never miss a single important news update from your favourite news channels. Latest spoiled card? Bugko got you covered. Bugko is built with a powerful yet offline accessible cards database. You can choose to search through 30,000+ cards using our blazing fast syntax search designed for power users or simply use the search filter available with user friendly interface. With latest card pricing directly from TCGPlayer and Cardmarket, you can check, buy, trade or track your collection wherever you are. Are you a Magic judge? Bugko has tools specially designed for judges. Scripted draft timer, Infraction Procedure Guide (IPG) reference, Magic Tournament Rule (MTR) document, offline comprehensive rule with complete search functionality inside etc. Many of the features in Bugko are carefully designed to cater to the needs of judges as well. For example an offline card database, card text in multiple languages, judge blog or news update and more. Great for judges that travel around the world for events. Disclaimer: Magic: The Gathering (also known as MTG) card design, text, images, expansions, symbols and also DCI number are trademark and copyright of Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro, LLC. Bugko is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC.
What's new in this version
Version 220.127.116.11 ▪ [Enhancement] Replace card properties in binder, trade and wish with text instead of image to improve performance. ▪ [Update] Update cards database to include War of the Spark: Japanese Alternate Art Planeswalker and new promo cards. ▪ [Update] Update comprehensive rules database to the latest 20190612 version. ▪ [Update] Update CR documents. ▪ [Changes] Minor and major art altered is now group under art altered. ▪ [Bug] Fix planeswalker with X loyalty is shown without loyalty information. ▪ [Bug] Fix loyalty is incorrectly shown under power toughness in card details for planeswalker card.
- Latest MTG news and spoiler from 40+ popular news channels with notification alert.
- Life counter support 2-4 players, 15 different counters, counter changes history, mana pool and modern design.
- Offline complete database including all latest cards printed, promo cards, 11+ printed languages, 20+ formats banlist, card rulings, reserved list and etc.
- Powerful card search engine that support syntax search, 25+ card properties filter, random card and etc.
- Latest card pricing including all promo cards, foil cards, different art variety directly from TCGPlayer or Cardmarket.
- Auto currency converter available in 30+ currencies.
- Track your collection, trading and wish list with up-to-date price wherever you go.
- Deck builder with winning decklist from Standard, Modern and Legacy formats.
- Track multiple DCI numbers and planeswalker point easily.
- Tools for judges like offline searchable comprehensive rule, MTG, IPG, quick reference, scripted draft timer, decklist counter, offline documents and etc.