Look forward to Bus Simulator 21, and the most comprehensive and advanced fleet in the history of the series. For Bus Simulator 21, a fleet of 30 officially licensed buses by well-known, international manufacturers such as Volvo, Alexander Dennis, Scania, BYD, Grande West, and Blue Bird will join the models by popular brands already included in the preceding installment (Mercedes-Benz, Setra, IVECO BUS, and MAN). For the first time, you will have the chance to master the challenges of daily traffic in the cockpit of double-decker and electric buses. Get ready for the brand-new, impressive US map Angel Shores and a revamped version of the European Seaside Valley map from the previous game installment – including its map extension. The even greater open-world approach of Bus Simulator 21 means that you will get to experience the exciting daily life of a bus driver in two massive, freely explorable cities. Different difficulty levels and play modes are also available for a wide range of player types. In Bus Simulator 21, you will not only become a capable driver with countless miles on the road – you also have the option to use extended management elements. Creating detailed timetables, buying and selling buses, and planning efficient routes that take into account the daily number of passengers at peak hours – these and more varied tasks are available for you to enjoy. Do you prefer getting up from behind the desk and taking steering your buses into your own hands? No problem! The auto-features of Bus Simulator 21 can take over your management duties and let pure bus drivers simply enjoy their time on the road. Play in either single-player or synced multiplayer mode, transport your passengers safely and promptly to their destinations and be rewarded for your timely and safe driving at the end of pay day. Freely usable convenience features, such as quickly jumping to desired stops on the map (fast travel), fast forwarding time, and directly taking over the routes of your NPC buses, all complete the virtual bus driver package and guarantee even more fun behind the wheel! Enjoy Bus Simulator 21 on PC or consoles for the most comprehensive bus driving experience in the history of the series!
- 30 authentic buses from renowned manufacturers, including a double-decker bus and e-buses
- Drive alone or together with friends in cooperative multiplayer mode
- Expansive European and North American map with varied districts
- Even greater open-world approach that will make you itch to explore both maps
- Refined management features, such as creating timetables and route planning
- Different difficulty levels and play modes are available for a wide range of player types
- More realism thanks to improved graphics, new dynamic weather, a day-night cycle, and a new AI for pedestrians and traffic
- The new character creator has more than 15,000 design combinations for you to customize your bus driver's looks
- Less time in menus and more time on the road thanks to freely usable convenience features such as fast travel, fast forwarding time, and directly taking over AI buses in your own fleet
- Various customization options: Personalize your buses' surfaces with different colors, patterns, and ads
- Various settings: activate or deactivate potholes in the roads, enable or disable the operation of the ticket machine, and much more
- Master challenging traffic situations: narrow roads, oncoming traffic, serpentines, a busy bus terminal etc.
Published byastragon Entertainment
Copyright© 2021 astragon Entertainment GmbH and stillalive studios.
Developed bystillalive studios
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryFamily & kids
In-app purchasesPrice range: $2.49 to $5.99
InstallationInstall on your home Xbox One console plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Additional termsXbox Live code of conduct
Terms of transaction
Bus Simulator 21 license terms
© 2021 Published and distributed by astragon Entertainment GmbH. Developed by stillalive studios GmbH. Bus Simulator, Bus Simulator 21, astragon, astragon Entertainment and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of astragon Entertainment GmbH. “Mercedes-Benz” and “Three pointed star in a ring” are trademarks of Daimler AG and used under license by astragon Entertainment GmbH. “Setra” and “K im Kreis” are trademarks of EvoBus GmbH and used under license by astragon Entertainment GmbH. Manufactured under licence of MAN, Alexander Dennis Limited, BYD, Blue Bird and Grande West Transportation. IVECO BUS and URBANWAY are trademarks owned by IVECO S.p.A. and used under license by astragon Entertainment GmbH.THE SCANIA DESIGN, TRADEMARK, LOGOTYPE AND WORDMARK IS USED UNDER LICENSE FROM SCANIA CV AB. The VOLVO trademarks (word and device), other related trademarks, if applicable, and the Volvo designs are licensed by the AB Volvo Group. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. The buses in this game may be different from the actual products in shapes, colours and performance. All other names, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.