CameraKaze is an application for viewing and controlling your IP network cameras. Use CameraKaze to watch over what matters to you most - your home, your business, your loved ones. CameraKaze allows viewing, control, and administration of your cameras and recorded videos and pictures.
What's new in this version
Added support for D-Link DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-942L, and DCS-5020L. Auto-reconnect now allows specifying the number of attempts to make to reconnect after connection loss. If you are having any trouble connecting to your camera or have questions or feature suggestions, send email to email@example.com.
- Easy setup including local network scanner to locate your cameras
- No limit on the number of cameras (only limited by your computer's capabilities)
- View multiple live cameras on a single screen
- Slide show viewing mode for flipping between cameras at a specified interval
- Control camera frame rate, brightness, infrared setting, and pan and tilt (select camera models only)
- Record videos to .AVI file
- Save pictures to .JPG file, including time stamp in EXIF header
- Audio level meter (select camera models only)
- Motion detection that can trigger audio alarm, video recording, and/or taking a picture
- Camera administration allows managing your camera's network and user access settings (no need to use other software)
- Network profiles allow you to specify whether to use local or remote network addresses
- Manual refresh option available for use on metered networks to limit network costs
- Camera mode control (50hz/60hz/Outdoor)
- Presets allow easy navigation to saved pan and tilt settings
Published byByteMosher Software L.L.C.
CopyrightCopyright © 2014, ByteMosher Software L.L.C.
Developed byByteMosher Software L.L.C.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
CameraKaze license terms
Reverse engineering of this software is strictly prohibited. This app is supported by ads from Microsoft Advertising. Learn more about Microsoft’s privacy practices and your choices. Learn more link: https://choice.microsoft.com/AdvertisementChoice/