Caravel is a browser specifically optimized for Web browsing on mobile devices: access to features from the toolbar is more efficient and simpler than with traditional browsers. With Caravel you can take a picture of a QR Code and immediately open the website without switching app. This results in significant time saving and also allows greater comfort during navigation: handling your device is much easier. Thanks to a convenient popup menu, you can view your favorites with a single tap and scroll quickly through the list. With the same simplicity that is ensured by using a single tap, you can enlarge or decrease the font size thanks to two handy buttons designed just for this purpose. You can therefore make the pages more readable using only one finger, and set in a very precise way the font size you want to view.
- You can now take a picture of a QR code to navigate to the related website.
- You can increase or decrease the size of the fonts displayed on many sites, besides zooming with your fingers as usual.
- You can switch back to the search page by simply tapping a button.
- Use the tabbed sidebar for quick and easy access to your favorite sites and to the archive of your history.
- Use the settings page to change your default home page or search engine or even to delete on the fly the contents you created.
Published byPro Gamma S.p.A.
CopyrightCopyright © 2014, Pro Gamma S.p.A.
Developed byPro Gamma S.p.A.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)