CareMonkey is an emergency health and safety solution used by families and organisations with a duty of care. CareMonkey users can create care profiles containing a person’s emergency contacts, health and safety alerts, allergy details, medications, asthma plan, immunisations, blood type, organ donor details, health and ambulance insurance details and much more. Care profiles can be shared with family, friends, or any organisation with a duty of care for their families, even when they are offline. Organisations provide authorised carers (e.g. teacher, coaches, supervisors, etc) instant access to care profiles on mobile devices in an emergency...so they know who to call, what to do, or what to tell an ambulance paramedic.
What's new in this version
This update contains a new look design and improvements to make CareMonkey easier to use. New Tooltip Help pop-ups help users learn CareMonkey faster, plus its much easier to share CareMonkey profiles with your entire family.
- Be prepared in an emergency and reduce the chance of medical errors.
- Automates the collection of medical and consent forms with digital signatures.
- Automated reminders chase members for missing forms or information, and ensure emergency and medical information is up to date.
- Adult members and parents/guardians have ownership and control of their data.
- No more paper files to carry around.
- Log injuries or incidents as they happen with photos, rather than relying on memory.
- Injury database helps organisations analyse how and why incidents occur.
- Send SMS or Email messages to parents/guardians, groups or the entire organisation.
- Make payments for field trips and excursions.
- Roll Calls for activities and excursions.
- Safer and more secure than paper forms.