This application is an interactive character sheet for Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition. It's utility is completely dependent on the presence of a character file (extension .dnd4e). To get your file you need to use the official tool from the wizards.com web site (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/launch.aspx?x=dnd/dnd/cblaunch). Note that the official tool does not run on Windows RT. You may have to download the file from a different computer. Once you have the file you can use this application to load your character. This application is associated with the .dnd4e extension and will open them by default when they are selected. Or you can launch the application and select the file to load from the file picker. To give you a sample of what the application experience is like without having to jump through these hoops a sample character is included.
What's new in this version
• Added character portrait. • Added a notes field. • Added a watermark to powers that visually shows the damage or effect dice used. • Groups can now be collapsed. • Fixed a crash that resulted from an unhandled item power format.
- View all the information you're accustomed to seeing on the first page of your character sheet: ability scores, skills, defenses, hit points, resistances, etc.
- View secondary information like class features, racial traits, feats, and equipment
- View all of your powers as cards in a scrolling list
- Track which powers you have used and add custom notes to powers
- Use pinch and stretch to fit more power cards on the screen
- Track damage taken, healing surges, and temporary hit points (via the application bar)
- Track ongoing damage and conditions
- Multitask with a functional snap mode
- Limited customization of filtering and grouping of your powers (via a settings pane)