What's new in this version
• Added character portrait. • Added a notes field. • Added a watermark to powers that visually shows the damage or effect dice used. • Groups can now be collapsed. • Fixed a crash that resulted from an unhandled item power format.
- View all the information you're accustomed to seeing on the first page of your character sheet: ability scores, skills, defenses, hit points, resistances, etc.
- View secondary information like class features, racial traits, feats, and equipment
- View all of your powers as cards in a scrolling list
- Track which powers you have used and add custom notes to powers
- Use pinch and stretch to fit more power cards on the screen
- Track damage taken, healing surges, and temporary hit points (via the application bar)
- Track ongoing damage and conditions
- Multitask with a functional snap mode
- Limited customization of filtering and grouping of your powers (via a settings pane)