ChartIQ Plus provides a full range of charting and technical analysis tools, including premium indicators, drawing tools, and high-quality data. ChartIQ works with touch gestures, or with a keyboard and mouse - allowing you to use it no matter what Windows 8 device you're on. The power of desktop charting with the ease and elegance of a touch app! ChartIQ Plus includes free high-quality end-of-day data with inexpensive subscription options for real-time, streaming intraday data.
What's new in this version
Improved pinching, zooming, and panning performance.
- StockTwits! Join the conversation in the largest social finance network – over 150,000 investors discussing stocks. View, search, and participate in the discussion with the ChartIQ StockTwits panel.
- ChartIQ Plus includes free end of day (EOD) charts for equities and major indices (not forex). US equities are supplied by a commercial feed, International equities by Yahoo! Finance.
- Automatically detect opening or closing gaps and plot them directly on price charts.
- Create watch lists and quickly flip through your charts with just the flick of your thumb.
- Curious to know what the future holds? Use the Projection Tool with your own set of trusted indicators to predict future price scenarios. ChartIQ Plus is the only app offering projections.
- Automatically perform market price action bell curves for any time period or periodicity.
- Automatically plot Composite RSI. Composite RSI is weighted towards recent momentum activity and yields trading signals based on divergence with RSI, "w/m" patterns and support or resistance levels.
- Automatically calculate and plot price targets based on bearish/bullish divergence and Momentum Discrepancy Reversal Points (aka positive and negative reversals).
- Gain a fresh perspective on your analysis - and remove any predispositions - by flipping the stock chart and all of your indicators upside down.
- ChartIQ Plus gives you the ability to calculate and plot moving averages against indicators such as RSI and volume.
- Save multiple screen configurations (indicators, zoom, periodicity, gaps,etc) and then instantly flip through those configurations to perform rapid analysis.
CopyrightCopyright 2013 - ChartIQ, LLC
Approximate size528.92 KB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
ChartIQ license terms