Check Your Interest provides five essential financial equations for your financial planning: 1. The future value of a present asset; 2. The present value of a future asset; 3. The future value of periodic payments; 4. The present value of periodic payments; 5. Loan payment.
What's new in this version
Improved the embedded user's guide.
- • Shows you the power of compound interest over time.
- • Helps you evaluate your financial assets with different interest rates and different investment periods.
- • Helps you learn about annuities.
- • Check Your Interest is educational, showing you each equation rather than making the calculations behind the scenes.
- • Discounts future assets to their present values, showing you how much you must invest today to reach future goals.
- • No advertisements.