Play along with a midi file or audio source using chords extracted from a midi file. Improvise using a midi keyboard without requiring musical skills.
- Midi Sequencer with track display, mute, solo, patch, vol, pan, etc.
- Extract keys, modulations, and chords from a midifile
- Display chords on a vertical piano roll to facilitate playing and improvisation
- Display solfa or pitch notation
- Output to soundcard (using soundfonts) or to a midi synth (hardware or software)
- Multiple playmodes to allow for different levels of midi keyboard skills
- Synchronise and play along with midi files (.mid) or audio files (.mp3)
- Play along with any audio stream or other musicians