Extend your clipboard and retrieve what you copy on another device. ClipboardZanager is a modern, quick and smart clipboard manager for Windows 10. It creates a historic of what you copy and let you paste the data at any time on any device.
What's new in this version
# 2018.11.24.14 - Improvment of the experience : Clicking on a link in the paste bar will no longer open the link. An option has been added to allow to detect the web page titles when a URL has been copied. - Colors support : Improvment of the support of colors. The '#' is not required anymore to detect a color. #2017.12.16.10 - Fixed seven issues. More information on GitHub. #2017.10.14.4 - Fixed five issues. More information on GitHub. #2017.9.19.7 - A new render in the paste bar will appear when you copy a color in hexadecimal format. - Now, by default, passwords and credit card numbers will not be synchronized. - Fixed four issues. More information on GitHub. #2017.9.3.56 - Fixed an issue related to the auto start with Windows. #2017.9.1.27 - Added a picture filter button to the search bar. - Improved the stability. #2017.8.22.1 - Support of multiple monitors and HDPI. - Support of OneDrive and DropBox. - Accessible (support of the keyboard navigation, high contrast and screen reader). - Better performance. - New UI. - New security features.
- Keep a history of everything you copy to use it later, even after restarting your device.
- Be productive ! Use a simple mouse or keyboard shortcut to access and paste all your data where you want.
- Filter your clipboard by type of data, do a search and select the data you want to copy or paste.
- Avoid automatically keeping dangerous data and choose which apps must be ignored by the clipboard manager.
- Your data syncs accross the cloud with your personal DropBox or OneDrive account to retrieve it on another device.
- Thanks to Windows 10, ClipboardZanager consumes very little memory and allows you to paste data faster.
Developed byEtienne BAUDOUX
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)