Students experience engaging K-12 open educational resources including games, videos, interactive exercises, quizzes and more. Access thousands of resources in the areas of Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Health and PE, Arts Education, and World Languages. All of the curriculum in CMX has been handpicked and aligned to concepts/learning objectives, as well as individual US state standards, US national standards, Common Core standards, Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and even international standards including Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom, and more!
- Over 500,000 grade-specific high-quality open educational resources that have been vetted by teachers.
- Content from over 2,700 publishers including premier organizations such as Khan Academy, EdSitement, Illuminations, Learning to Give, National Geographic, PBS, PhET, YouTube and many more.
- Students can use CMX on their own or teachers can make assignments through a teacher user interface.
- CMX allows students to pick up and complete digital assignments made by their teacher.
- All content has been aligned to the world’s largest database of K-12 national and international academic standards.
- Resources are aligned to a multitude of standards sets, including US state standards, Common Core, NGSS, NCSS, and more.
- Use built-in tools to discover new areas of interest.
- Helpful tools such as Favorites, Folders, Bookmarking, and Sharing.
- Comment, Share, and Rate content.
- User Interface uses an intuitive Pinterest-style design.
- Individual student logins allow for security and privacy.
- Excellent for students on the go. Responsive design allows use from desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Integrate CMX into third party applications via API.