Bring your white boarding experience to the digital world using Collaborate, a Microsoft Garage project. Host or join collaboration sessions on canvases that hold text cards and images. Ink on the canvas to organize your content, or manipulate the text and images using pinch, drag, and rotate gestures. Create and curate content in your personal Staging Area, then connect to a session using the unique ID or by scanning a QR Code. Once you are in a session, simply tap, drag, and drop your content onto the canvas where you want it to appear - the card you contributed will immediately show up on the canvas for you and your colleagues to work with. Microsoft Garage turns fresh ideas into real projects. Learn more at microsoft.com/garage.
What's new in this version
Collaborate will be retired by December 21, 2015. Thanks to your usage and feedback, we've learned a lot from this experiment.
- Create and send text and image cards from your computer or Windows Phone to a canvas that is shared with your colleagues
- Resize, move, and rotate content on the shared canvas as you would on a whiteboard.
- Connect to shared sessions quickly and easily by scanning the session's QR code or entering the unique Session ID.
- Share content directly from other applications into your Staging Area via the Share Charm.
- Host a collaboration session for your colleagues to join.