This free demo showcases features of FlexReport and FlexViewer. The two components are included in the ComponentOne Studio for UWP. FlexReport is the next generation of C1Report, a band oriented report generator, now also available on the Universal Windows Platform. The UWP version generates reports right on the client, you do not need to connect a reporting server to get the reports. All you need is a FlexReport connected to your data sources, and a FlexViewer providing the UI - and you can view, print or export the generated reports. This demo includes various report types such as enterprise, medical, financial and telecom. It showcases the different available field types including the powerful new paragraph field, barcodes and images. Various report layouts, data formatting and other common and advanced reporting tasks are also demonstrated.
- FlexReport is light-weight and fast in particular for smaller reports.
- FlexReport generates high performance and quality report content that does not depend on measurement context like printer, screen, etc.
- FlexReport enables your UWP applications to export FlexReport to RTF, DOCX, HTML, XLSX, BMP, PNG, JPEG, and TIFF formats.
- In this sample FlexReport connects to an SQLite database and generates reports locally on a desktop or mobile device.
- FlexViewer control has report previewing capabilities and can load and view FlexReport with adaptive UI design.
- FlexViewer can search text in reports, navigate to the given page number, page thumbnails or report bookmarks/outlines.
- FlexViewer allows to edit the report parameters, change the page settings before exporting or printing reports.
- The hamburger menu and tool panel of C1FlexViewer are fully customizable and allow embedding custom tools and features into the control.
- There are a number of view options and layouts available in C1FlexViewer from the View menu.