Develop once and deploy across multiple devices with ComponentOne Studio UWP Edition from GrapeCity. This free application demonstrates the powerful and unique controls included in the Edition, including comprehensive data grids, charts and gauges, reporting and document controls, and much more. GrapeCity is the largest component vendor in the Microsoft Visual Studio Partner Ecosystem.
What's new in this version
New in 2018: - Full integration with Visual Studio 2017 - InputPanel for XAML combines seven input controls in a single panel control - RowDetails feature added to FlexGrid - TreeMap, Funnel chart, Box-and-whisker, and ErrorBar charts added to FlexChart - Fibonacci tools, MACD, Stochastic indicators, Bollinger bands, and envelope overlays added to FinancialChart - FlexChartField in FlexReport is out of beta for UWP. - Load, search, export, print and view PDF Files in FlexViewer using PDFDocumentSource You can find full information about included controls and download your free trial version here http://www.componentone.com/Studio/Platform/UWP
- FlexGrid: FlexGrid® is a fast, full-featured grid control that combines the powerful built-in features that you want with the flexibility and extensibility that you need.
- FlexReport: A fast, flexible UWP-based reporting tool for modern enterprises. Generate your reports locally within a UWP application instead of on a server.
- FlexChart: Provide summaries of complex data with collection of data visualization controls. Flexible Charts and Gauges anchor the collection, with other controls to add context and utility.
- RichTextBox: Display and edit formatted text as HTML and RTF documents with ComponentOne RichTextBox™ for UWP. The C1RichTextBox control supports rich formatting, tables, images and more.
- Calendar and Scheduler controls: Add instant date-based functionality to your application with minimal code. Use the scheduler controls for a Microsoft® Outlook-style scheduling solution.