Connecto Shapes is a connect-a-line between two shapes game. It's for babies, toddlers, or anyone who benefits from learning about shapes, patterns, matching, and early motor skills. The default mode is to connect two shapes by tapping one and then the matching one. When two shapes are connected, a light tone is played, and when all the shapes on the screen are connected, a fun WIN sound is played. Ads are included to keep the game free, and for a small fee they can be removed... but if you like the game, it would be great if you could click an ad every now and then. Settings are accessed through the Windows 8 Settings interface, making it less likely for your little one to need to ask you for help if they get into it. You can set up the game to: * Tap, drag a line, or draw a line to connect shapes. Tapping works great for children under 2 years old. * Match either 2, 3, 4, or a random number (between 2, 3, and 4) of shapes on the screen. * Choose between connecting 2-dimensional shapes, 3-dimensional shapes, or 3-dimensional outlines. * Race - Play 5 games with the current settings. The total time is shown, and if the previous best time is beat, the winner can save their name. This mode ended up being surprisingly fun for parents and older siblings. * Enable or disable sounds. This game is for the best people around, and I hope you and your child enjoy it as much as my young testers did. Thanks for trying it out, let me know if there are any problems, and if you like it please give it a positive rating. Privacy Statement: This application does not collect any of your personal information.
- Tiny hands can match shapes by touching them
- As skills progress, they can drag a line or draw from one shape to the next
- A light tone playes whenever 2 shapes are connected, and a random, fun song plays when the puzzle is complete
- Parents and older siblings may enjoy being the fastest player in race mode
- Works in all Windows 8 sizes and orientations
- Simple interface for the young ones
- You'll love watching your child get better and better