CookDiary is your personal recipe software. This recipe software manages all your favorite recipes, helps you to plan your meals and even aids your cooking. It unites all advantages of a cooking software and a cookbook. Create menus, plan meals with the integrated calendar and print your grocery lists for whole weeks. In contrast to other recipe software CookDiary provides even more amenities of a real cookbook. It is modeled after the accessibility and simplicity of a cookbook and doesn’t overwhelm the chef with spreadsheets. Cooking with CookDiary is fun. You can manage 10 recipes with CookDiary for free. You can unlock unlimited recipes for 4,99€.
What's new in this version
Send feature requests or bugs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us the chance to fix problems before rating. - CookDiary requires less disk space - Prevent crash when importing recipes with Windows 10 < version 1803
- Management of your own recipes
- Calculation of servings, ingredients scale automatically
- Schedule with weekly eating plan
- Import of recipes from websites
- Cooking assistant
- Creation and printing of shopping lists
- Search functionality for ingredients and recipes
- Compatible with CooDiary for Windows Phone
Published byBARTSCH WERNICKE GBR
Approximate size12.47 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)