Start your 1-WEEK FREE TRIAL* and experience a simplified CAD workflow using professional 2D drafting and 3D design tools. Continue to enhance your visual communication expertise at an affordable subscription rate. Achieve outstanding results with CorelCAD™, an affordable collection of powerful 2D drafting and 3D design tools, purpose-built for architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and manufacturing professionals who demand precision. ROBUST SET OF DESIGN TOOLS Conceptualize, plan, draft, layout, and edit with the assistance of the leading computer-aided design software. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly. TRANSFORM FROM 2D TO 3D Easily transform 2D designs into three-dimensional graphics in just a few clicks. Feel confident you will achieve amazing results, deliver to specifications and to project parameters, every time. FILE COMPATIBILITY AND 3D PRINTING CorelCAD supports leading formats, including .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .DWF, .STL, .SAT, .SHP, and .DWS. Elevate your work with a strong tool for text, graphics, and tactile outputs. 3D printing is also simple with .STL support for 3D printers or output connection. SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE With native support for the latest .DWG file format, designers can collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, leveraging incredible customization and automation support options for a rich experience. - - - SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS† Stay up-to-the-minute when you choose between a monthly subscription and an annual subscription option, that offers additional cost savings. With a subscription, CorelCAD software is always up-to-date and will always be supported and updated for the latest platforms, devices, and technologies. You can use the software, save and output your work as long as your subscription is active. * CorelCAD will automatically be in "free demo mode" allowing for the evaluation of drawing and editing tools. Output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing) is disabled when running CorelCAD in demo mode. To access the 1-week free trial period with full functionality, including output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing), sign up for a subscription. † Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your Microsoft account. Subscription plans are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase. Original sample artwork is provided by third parties and is used, and/or modified, by permission, unless otherwise agreed with such parties.
What's new in this version
New Enhancements: • NCOPY command lets you directly copy drawing objects that are nested into a block or external reference (XREF) • Sheet Set Manager is a great organizational tool for sheets that lets you keep all drawings and sheets accessible at the same point and time. This flexibility lets you customize the structure for your projects and workflows. Features include: • Model and Sheet views navigation • Place on sheet tool to automatically link Model and Sheet views • Custom subsets for grouping sheets • Properties support on sheet set, subset, and sheet • Functions for numbering and naming sheets and views • Support for sheet templates so that it is easier to create new sheets • Custom callouts, view labels, and title blocks can be created using shapes and fields/properties • Multi-user functionality support • Publish to PDF, DWF and DWFx(1) or print sheets • Publish operations can run in the background • Full compatibility with DST files created in other CAD applications • Sheet list tables let you view all the information in a sheet set
- 2D DRAFTING | An expansive collection of drafting tools that deliver the control and precision professional engineers and designers require.
- POLYSOLID 3D SOLID EDITING AND MODELING TOOLS | Use PolySolid to draw 3D solid objects in the shape of polygonal walls. Apply ChamferEdges to bevel 3D solid objects, with Face and Loop options.
- EASY FILE SHARING | Format support for .DWG, .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .CDR, .DES, .DXF, .DWT and .DWF, makes it easy to collaborate and share files.
- 3D PRINTING | Export 3D solid objects to .STL, a commonly-used format for 3D prints. Print 3D prototypes using .STL support for direct connection to 3D printers or output.
- AUTOCAD COMPATABILITY | Open, edit, and save files with the latest AutoCAD .DWG file format.
- TRANSITION FROM 2D TO 3D | Create a 2D design in CorelCAD or import from CorelDRAW to shift to 3D. Extrude, revolve, or sweep 2D entities along a path to go from 2D drafting to 3D modeling.
- LAYER PALETTE | Access layer controls easily without leaving the drawing UI. Merge one or multiple layers to a destination layer.
- DESIGN RESOURCES | Access and manage design components like blocks, styles, drawings, and images for a variety of CAD projects in industries like technology, engineering, or manufacturing.
- LAYER GROUP FILTERS | Group all the referenced layers from other drawings that are created automatically when attaching external references.
- DRAWING CONSTRAINT FEATURES | The set constraint name format can specify how dimensional constraints are displayed, and geometric shapes conform to dimensional constraints.
- MULTILEADER AND DIMENSION TOOLS | Configure callouts and leader lines that auto-adjust. Create a new dimension style from a specified dimension, and use Smart Dimension tools for accuracy.
- CUSTOM BLOCK FEATURES | Save a Custom Block (symbol definition) as a separate drawing with New CBWBlockAs or test Custom Block definitions without exiting the Block Editor.
- PATTERNS TOOL | Duplicate objects and patterns along a linear and circular path in the same perspective to quickly create larger complex graphics.
- OBJECT SNAPS AND GRIPS | Redistribute objects with Object Snaps, Grips, and Polar Guides. Contextual shortcut menus allow interactive editing of the geometry.
- 3D DESIGN AND EDITING TOOLS | Edit three dimensional designs using a wide list of tools, including Boolean, PushPull tools, and OffsetEdges.
- STL FILE IMPORT | Import stereolithography files to insert contained 3D objects. Further modification is also possible on ready-made 3D design imports.
- 3D MOUSE SUPPORT | Navigate in 3D with support for 3Dconnexion input devices.
- DATA EXTRACTION WIZARD | Use the Data Extraction Wizard to specify and/or block object attributes, extract information.
- TABLE SUPPORT | Export tables as CSV for use in Microsoft Excel or database applications. Add formulas into cells and modify existing tables on screen.
- ANNOTATION AND MARKUP | Add recorded messages, reminders, or instructions into drawings with VoiceNotes tool. Mark or mask portions of drawings to exempt from annotations.
Published byCorel Corporation
CopyrightCopyright © 2021 Corel Corporation.
Developed byCorel Corporation
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.