Start your 1-WEEK FREE TRIAL* and experience a simplified CAD workflow using professional 2D drafting and 3D design tools. Continue to enhance your visual communication expertise at an affordable subscription rate. ROBUST SET OF DESIGN TOOLS Conceptualize, plan, draft, layout, and edit with the assistance of the leading computer-aided design software. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly. TRANSFORM FROM 2D TO 3D Easily transform 2D designs into three-dimensional graphics in just a few clicks. Feel confident you will achieve amazing results, deliver to specifications and to project parameters, every time. FILE COMPATIBILITY AND 3D PRINTING CorelCAD supports leading formats, including .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .DWF, .STL, .SAT, .SHP, and .DWS. Elevate your work with a strong tool for text, graphics, and tactile outputs. 3D printing is also simple with .STL support for 3D printers or output connection. SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE With native support for the latest .DWG file format, designers can collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, leveraging incredible customization and automation support options for a rich experience. - - - SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS† Stay up-to-the-minute when you choose between a monthly subscription and an annual subscription option, that offers additional cost savings. With a subscription, CorelCAD software is always up-to-date and will always be supported and updated for the latest platforms, devices, and technologies. You can use the software, save and output your work as long as your subscription is active. Terms of Service: https://www.corel.com/tos * CorelCAD will automatically be in "free demo mode" allowing for the evaluation of drawing and editing tools. Output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing) is disabled when running CorelCAD in demo mode. To access the 1-week free trial period with full functionality, including output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing), sign up for a subscription. † Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your Microsoft account. Subscription plans are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
What's new in this version
This update includes the following improvements and enhancements. User interface • Application menu has been reorganized: o Export to ACIS SAT files is now available in the application menu: Export > Export ACIS SAT. o Import menu now groups all import commands. • User interface translations have been improved for the following languages: Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish. Improved commands and features • SPLINE command has a new option to select 2D polylines and convert them into splines. • The drawing scale factor can now be set in the View Tiles toolbar. • Fillet command now includes functionality to select objects by window selection. • The Gravel hatch pattern display of large coordinate values has been improved. • TRIM command has improved functionality to support operations in large (X, Y or Z) coordinate ranges. • SWEEP command now supports more shape types as sweeping path.
- LAYER PALETTE | Access layer controls easily without leaving the drawing UI. Merge one or multiple layers to a destination layer.
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE | Enjoy an accelerated CAD experience on the latest operating systems with intuitive updates and features for each interface, like ribbon UI.
- DESIGN RESOURCES | Access and manage design components like blocks, styles, drawings, and images for a variety of CAD projects in industries like technology, engineering, or manufacturing.
- LAYER GROUP FILTERS | Group all the referenced layers from other drawings that are created automatically when attaching external references.
- DRAWING CONSTRAINT FEATURES | See how the new set constraint name format can specify how dimensional constraints are displayed, and geometric shapes conform to dimensional constraints.
- MULTILEADER AND DIMENSION TOOLS | Configure callouts and leader lines that auto-adjust. Create a new dimension style from a specified dimension, and use Smart Dimension tools for accuracy.
- CUSTOM BLOCK FEATURES | Save a Custom Block (symbol definition) as a separate drawing with New CBWBlockAs, or test Custom Block definitions without exiting the Block Editor.
- PATTERNS ALONG PATHS | Duplicate objects along a path in a variety of shapes, and create specified number of copies in a linear pattern with the enhanced Copy tool.
- OBJECT SNAPS AND GRIPS | Redistribute objects with Object Snaps, Grips, and Polar Guides. Contextual shortcut menus allow interactive editing of the geometry.
- 3D DESIGN AND EDITING TOOLS | Edit three dimensional designs using a wide list of tools, including Boolean, PushPull tools, and OffsetEdges.
- STL FILE IMPORT | Import stereolithography files (*.stl) to insert contained 3D objects. Further modification is now possible on ready-made 3D design imports.
- POLYSOLID 3D SOLID EDITING AND MODELING TOOLS | Use PolySolid to draw 3D solid objects in the shape of polygonal walls. Apply ChamferEdges to bevel 3D solid objects, with Face and Loop options.
- TRANSITION FROM 2D TO 3D | Create a 2D design in CorelCAD or import from CorelDRAW to shift to 3D. Extrude, revolve, or sweep 2D entities along a path to go from 2D drafting to 3D modeling.
- 3D MOUSE SUPPORT | Navigate in 3D with support for 3Dconnexion input devices.
- 3D PRINTING | Export 3D solid objects to .STL, a commonly-used format for 3D prints. Print 3D prototypes using .STL support for direct connection to 3D printers or output.
- DATA EXTRACTION WIZARD | Use the Data Extraction Wizard to specify and/or block object attributes, extract information.
- NATIVE .DWG FILE SUPPORT | Open, edit, and save files with the latest AutoCAD .DWG file format, 2018 .DWG—ensuring swift collaboration between colleagues and business partners.
- TABLE SUPPORT | Export tables as CSV for use in Microsoft Excel or database applications. Add formulas into cells and modify existing tables on screen.
- EASY FILE SHARING | Format support for .DWG, .PDF, .SVG, .EPS and .DWF, makes it easy to collaborate and share with colleagues and clients alike.
- ANNOTATION AND MARKUP | Add recorded messages, reminders, or instructions into drawings with VoiceNotes tool. Mark or mask portions of drawings to exempt from annotations.
Published byCorel Corporation
CopyrightCopyright © 2020 Corel Corporation.
Developed byCorel Corporation
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.