Experience the power of CorelCAD™ with a FREE 1-week trial.* CorelCAD enhances your visual communication expertise with the precision of superior 2D drafting and 3D design tools. It’s the smart, affordable solution for drawing detailed elements in technical design. ROBUST SET OF DESIGN TOOLS Conceptualize, plan, draft, layout, and edit with the assistance of the leading computer aided design software. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly. TRANSFORM FROM 2D TO 3D Easily transform 2D designs into three-dimensional graphics in just a few clicks. Feel confident you will achieve amazing results, deliver to specifications and to project parameters, every time. FILE COMPATIBILITY AND 3D PRINTING CorelCAD supports leading formats, including .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .DWF, .STL, .SAT, .SHP, and .DWS. Elevate your work with a strong tool for text, graphics, and tactile outputs. 3D printing is also simple with .STL support for 3D printers or output connection. SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE With native support for the latest .DWG file format, designers can collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, leveraging incredible customization and automation support options for a rich experience. - - - NEW! SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS† Stay up-to-the-minute when you choose between a monthly subscription and an annual subscription option, that offers additional cost savings. With subscription, CorelCAD software is always up-to-date and will always be supported and updated for the latest platforms, devices and technologies. You can use the software, save and output your work as long as your subscription is active. Terms of Service: https://www.corel.com/tos * CorelCAD will automatically be in "free demo mode" allowing for the evaluation of drawing and editing tools. Output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing) is disabled when running CorelCAD in demo mode. To access the 1-week free trial period with full functionality, including output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing), sign up for a subscription. † Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your Microsoft account. Subscription plans are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
What's new in this version
· NEW! Layer palette - Access layer controls easily without leaving the drawing UI. · NEW! MergeLayer feature - Leverage the new Layer palette to merge one or more layers to a destination layer. · NEW! Custom Blocks - Reduce drafting time with Custom Blocks; define rules and constraints that quickly change size, and appearance when inserting Blocks into a drawing. · NEW! STL file import - Import stereolithography files (*.stl) to insert contained 3D objects. Further modification is now possible on ready-made 3D design imports. · NEW! PolySolid 3D solid editing and modeling tools - Use PolySolid to draw 3D solid objects in the shape of polygonal walls. Apply ChamferEdges to bevel 3D solid objects, with Face and Loop options. · NEW! Selection highlighting - You can now choose colored highlighting; objects are highlighted when you hover the cursor over or when you have selected the highlighted item. · ENHANCED! 3D design and editing tools - Create 3D solid primitives and use Boolean operations to unite, intersect, and subtract bodies. Modify 3D solid objects or bounded areas by extrusion with new PushPull tools. · ENHANCED! 3D mouse support - Navigate in 3D with support for 3Dconnexion input devices · ENHANCED! Native .DWG file support - Open, edit, and save files with the latest AutoCAD .DWG file format, 2018 .DWG—ensuring swift collaboration between colleagues and business partners.
- · Design resources - Quickly access and manage design components like blocks, styles, drawings, and images for a variety of CAD projects.
- · MultiLeader and Smart Dimension tools - Configure callouts and leader lines that auto adjust. Smart Dimension tools suggest the most accurate dimension type, automatically.
- · Drawing constraints - Geometric shapes conform to dimensional constraints and relativity of objects, ensuring exact proportions, angles and size requirements in 2D designs.
- · Patterns along paths - Duplicate objects along a path in a variety of shapes like lines, arcs, and ellipses.
- · Object Snaps and Grips - Redistribute objects with Object Snaps, Grips, and Polar Guides. Contextual shortcut menus allow interactive editing of the geometry.
- · Transform 2D to 3D - Create your 2D design in CorelCAD or import from CorelDRAW to transform to 3D. Extrude, revolve, or sweep 2D entities along a path to progress from 2D drafting into 3D modeling.
- · Table support - Export tables as CSV for use in Microsoft Excel or database applications. Add formulas into cells and modify existing tables on screen.
- · Easy file sharing - Format support for .DWG, .PDF, .SVG, .EPS and .DWF, makes it easy to collaborate and share with colleagues and clients alike.
- · Annotation and markup - Add recorded messages, reminders, or instructions into drawings with VoiceNotes tool. Mark or mask portions of drawings to exempt from annotations.
- · Mobile app - View 2D and 3D .DWG designs, make annotations, and share .DWG files, on iOS and Android devices. For full app capabilities get CorelCAD Mobile subscription version, available in app.
Published byCorel Corporation
CopyrightCopyright © 2019 Corel Corporation.
Developed byCorel Corporation
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.