Get your FIRST WEEK FREE when you sign-up for a subscription plan. Try the full-featured product and cancel at any time before the FREE WEEK is over, at no cost to you. Gain a creative edge with CorelDRAW®. Enjoy all the tools you need for professional vector illustration and multipage layout in a single application! Push the boundaries of imagination and achieve stunning results. This app is recommended for use with Windows 10, version 21H1 and previous versions. --- WHAT’S POSSIBLE WITH CORELDRAW? Whether you're a graphics expert, a first-time user, or a business producing in-house design, CorelDRAW has the versatility to satisfy any creative need. BRANDING & MARKETING | CorelDRAW makes it possible to create stand-out brand identity assets, alluring sales tools, and more – ideal for everyone from creative professionals working in advertising and publishing to small businesses producing in-house marketing materials. SIGNAGE & LARGE-FORMAT PRINTING | Sign Makers and printers rely on CorelDRAW to create artwork for a variety of outputs, thanks to a powerful color management engine and superior prepress tools. APPAREL & TEXTILE DESIGN | Graphics professionals working in screen printing, embroidery, direct-to-garment printing, and apparel choose CorelDRAW because it offers all the tools they need to produce and output designs for the fashion industry. RETAIL & E-COMMERCE | CorelDRAW has commerce professionals covered with dedicated tools for web and print, whether you’re designing point-of-sale promotions or creating assets to enhance an online store. BLUEPRINTS, MAPS & SCHEMATICS | CorelDRAW is a trusted name in engineering, manufacturing and construction firms with precision tools for creating product and parts illustrations, diagrams, schematics, and other intricate visuals ILLUSTRATION & FINE ART | Illustrators and artists can combine their classic art practices with CorelDRAW's state-of-the-art vector-illustration technology to create beautiful, sophisticated works of art. AND MORE... --- SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS With a subscription, CorelDRAW software is always up-to-date and will always be supported and updated for the latest platforms, devices and technologies. You can use the software, and save and output your work as long as your subscription is active. Choose between a monthly subscription and an annual subscription option that offers additional cost savings. Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your Microsoft account. Subscription plans are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase. *CorelDRAW Microsoft Store Edition is comprised of a single CorelDRAW application for page layout and vector illustration.
What's new in this version
Improve your CorelDRAW experience with CorelDRAW 2021.5 which includes fixes for a number of customer-reported issues. NEW FEATURES in CorelDRAW 2021 • DRAW IN PERSPECTIVE | Create quickly in 1, 2, or 3-point perspective, draw or add an existing group of objects on a shared perspective plane, and move and edit objects freely without losing perspective. • MULTIPAGE VIEW | View, manage, and edit all of your project’s digital assets in one view. Move objects across pages fluidly, compare designs side-by-side, and freely move pages around to arrange them as you wish. • MULTI-ASSET EXPORT | Easily create a customized list of page and object items to export with one click. • SNAP TO SELF | Move and transform design elements with ease and precision by preventing objects from snapping to their own snap points. • PAGES DOCKER | See all of your design’s pages in the handy Pages docker for easy project navigation and management. Enjoy scalable thumbnail previews, drag and drop page ordering, and more! • AUTOFIT PAGE | Resize a page to fit its content with just one click. Quickly customize the margin by specifying the space between design elements and the edge of the page. ENHANCEMENTS • SYMBOLS WORKFLOW | Quickly search for symbols within large libraries and identify them easier among other objects. • GUIDELINES | Switch views from world scale to page dimensions in a click. Improved custom guidelines management lets you set up a design framework faster than ever.
- • VECTOR ILLUSTRATION | Use powerful vector illustration tools to turn basic lines and shapes into complex works of art.
- • PAGE LAYOUT | Find all the tools you need to create layouts for brochures, newsletters, multi-page documents and more.
- • TYPOGRAPHY | Arrange type with the power to tailor the font, size, spacing, shadows, contours and more. Fine-tune fonts responsively with variable font support.
- • COLOR & TRANSPARENCY | Easily apply color to both fills and outlines. Change the transparency of an object, and fill objects with patterns, gradients, and mesh fills, and more.
- • STYLES | Manage styles and style sets to apply consistent formatting across multiple objects, produce iterative versions, and format whole documents quickly and consistently.
- • AI-POWERED TOOLS | Process images with AI-powered upsampling and JPEG artifact removal features, effects for bitmaps and vectors, and bitmap-to-vector trace results.
- • NON-DESTRUCTIVE EDITING | Edit bitmaps and vectors without harming your originals. Create block shadows, symmetrical illustrations, and perspective drawings non-destructively.
- • FIND & REPLACE | Locate common drawing components across multiple pages and preform updates all at once. Replace fills and outlines with a time-saving workflow.
- • WEB GRAPHICS TOOLS | Develop captivating web content and graphics with a collection of web graphics tools and presets.
- • PROFESSIONAL PRINT OUTPUT | With a powerful color management engine, you can control color consistency across different media and know your colors are accurate before you print.
- • FILE COMPATIBILITY | Open and publish to a wide variety of file formats, including CDR, CDT, CPT, DES, AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF, HEIF and more.
- • PEN | Work quickly and efficiently with Windows Real-Time Stylus pen-compatible tablets, such as the Microsoft Surface, in addition to the Wacom tablet and devices.
- • TOUCH | Create quick adjustments using touch or a stylus. The Touch workspace maximizes the size of your drawing window by displaying only the tools and commands used most often.
- • DIAL | Enjoy support for Microsoft Surface Dial. Experience an alternative and more intuitive way of working in CorelDRAW by using touch and dial alone.
Published byCorel Corporation
Copyright© 2021 Corel Corporation
Developed byCorel Corporation
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.