Corinth educational app is a visual library with over 1,500 educational interactive 3D models for primary and secondary education that can be easily embedded into your teaching materials. Corinth is a breakthrough teaching aid for teaching human, animal and plant biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, geology, astronomy, paleontology, or history. For more information on how to obtain a school license, or how to deploy the app to more devices, contact us at https://www.corinth3d.com/contact-us. Corinth offers interactive three-dimensional content that enhances pupils' involvement in teaching and makes learning more effective. Studies have shown that after using interactive 3D content in teaching, 86% of students gained better test results compared to traditional teaching aids such as textbooks. Integration with MS Office offers a simple way to link documents and presentations to individual models, making learning more effective. Corinth app offers: o More than 1,500 3D Interactive Models o Ability to rotate a model and highlight any part for better understanding o Detailed microscopic zoom images o Integration with MS Office 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365 for the use of models in presentations and other learning materials o All models also available in augmented reality (AR) o Each model has the blind map function for testing student knowledge o Ability to take an image of a 3D model in different viewing angles that can be used in your teaching materials o Information about each model o Tool for search based on model names and keywords o Ability to switch between language versions and display two languages at one time o Option to make your own notes to each model o In-app tutorial videos for easy and fast use in teaching
What's new in this version
Support for integration with MS Office 365 and 2019
- More than 1,500 interactive 3D models in 10 libraries will make your teaching more engaging and more effective.
- Explain intricate concepts using illustrative 3D models with detailed bilingual descriptions with the choice of various languages.
- Connect Corinth with MS Office and refine your presentations with interactive 3D models. Deep zoom function lets you view models at a microscope level.
- Take pictures of each part of 3D models in full detail and from different angles. The model images can be used to enrich your learning materials such as presentations, tests, or tasks.
- Transfer 3D models to the real world with the augmented reality feature (AR) and implement it as a fun activity into your teaching.
- Each model has a description with information you can use when teaching. The knowledge of students can be tested using the blind map function.
- Tutorial videos will help you get into the app quickly and give you tips on how to use it quickly and effectively in teaching. Science education has never been so engaging and easy!
Published byCorinth s.r.o.
Copyright2019 Corinth s.r.o.
Developed byCorinth s.r.o.
Approximate size282 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryEducation > Early learning
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Use your pictures library
Use your video library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.