* READ FIRST: If you think Cortanium is not working, or Cortana doesn't recognize your enhanced commands, IT IS ALWAYS BECAUSE *YOU* ARE *NOT* USING YOUR INITIATION PHRASE. ALWAYS. If you are confused about this PLEASE JUST SEND US AN EMAIL VIA SUPPORT. WE LOVE TO HELP! Ready to take your device to the next level by leveraging the power of Cortana? You've come to the right place! Cortanium adds over 25 new commands to Cortana, to use with voice or text, making your experience even simpler and more intuitive! Easily do things via Cortana like get movie and TV recommendations, get today's horoscope, check in a document in SharePoint, see how much OneDrive space you have available, or even get your Microsoft Band information, Xbox gamer information, and do a quick Foursquare check in! There are tons of great things you can do with Cortanium, and lots more to come! Enjoy! NOTES: RESTART/SHUTDOWN/THEME commands REQUIRE A MICROSOFT BROWSER TO BE YOUR DEFAULT BROWSER. Chrome and Firefox do not properly handle ClickOnce activations. If you are using Windows Phone 10 Technical Preview, you MAY have issues every once in a while due to Cortana inconsistencies, and other services not being ready for production, like loss of 3rd party location access. We have found that a device restart solves these (for a while at least).
What's new in this version
THIS UPDATE: Added a Getting Started video in menu to help new users confused about how to use commands. Enjoy! RECENT: Added the ability to get and schedule "fake" phone call from famous (and not-so-famous) people! Added a couple of hidden, extra commands, and the ability to change OS System Theme (Dark/Light) for non-ARM devices for supported regions. Added the (highly requested) ability to perform Shutdown, Restart, Suspend, and Log Off. Added new dark theme option and strobe option for flashlight! Added the ability to get Fitbit summaries. Added the ability to change your "Initiation Phrase" in app setting without reinstalling. Added the ability to get NFL Football game predictions and information. Added (what we think) is an easier way to toggle your Flashlight on and off, if your device supports Flashlight mode. Added the ability to ask Cortana what's trending on Twitter in your area. Added the ability to ask Cortana to get your current elevation! Added ability to ask Cortana your current BMI when connected to Microsoft Health. Added the (sorely missing) ability ask Cortana to search for locations, contacts, restaurants, etc. and automatically add them to your Contacts via Cortana. Cool! Added the ability to ask Cortana to get your Klout scores and associated information!
- Add new and helpful commands to Cortana! Ask Cortant to:
- Get movie and TV show recommendations!
- Start a timer with any standard formats, like seconds, hours, minutes!
- Get and schedule "fake" phone calls from famous (and not-so-famous) people!
- Get your OneDrive storage information!
- Easily view and check in SharePoint documents!
- Watch random videos and get random interesting facts!
- Easily create new and random passwords!
- Quickly check in to Foursquare or even get your Klout scores!
- Interact with your Microsoft Band!
- Get your Microsoft Health or Fitbit summary!
- Get your latest Xbox gamer statistics!
- Save your current location for later reference!
- Easily shutown, restart, suspend, and log off your device! (non-ARM devices only)
- Search for locations, contacts, restaurants, etc. and automatically add them to your Contacts!
- Integrate Contact Search with your Microsoft and Exchange accounts!
- See what's trending on Twitter in your area!
- Get your current elevation!
- Discover other secret commands!
- Request additional commands to be added!
Published byLiquid Daffodil
CopyrightAll rights reserved. Copyright ©2016 Liquid Daffodil.
Developed byLiquid Daffodil
Approximate size22.05 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canUse your location
Use your microphone
Communicate with already paired Bluetooth devices
Access your Internet connection
Use your music library
Use your pictures library
Use your video library
Use your contacts