Improve your skills and become a cribbage expert! Cribbage classic has a number of settings that can help you to learn the best move for your situation and offer assistance if it notices that you are making a sub-optimal play. Or just play in fast mode where all counting is done for you and you get to simply focus on discarding and pegging. By tweaking the settings you can take this app anywhere from a lazy-thoughtless-time-waster game to a skill-sharpening-master-tutorial helping you to crush your next opponent. Statistics are also kept so you can see your average pegging score, your average hand score, and your average crib score! Also shows you a summary of all of the suboptimal plays you made at the end of the game and tracks your error rate over time so you can see yourself improving. Cribbage Classic also has a "Discard Analyzer" bonus feature that can help you decide on the optimal discard to play given a particular cribbage hand. Analyzer shows you the minimum, maximum and average score for each permutation along with an in depth statistical analysis of all possible flip card results.
What's new in this version
Update for Windows 10 Many bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Play against the computer in easy, standard, or pro difficulty level
- Keeps track of your statistics including: win percentage, average pegging score, average hand score, and average crib score
- Optional setting to warn you whenever you are about to make a sub-optimal play
- Optional setting to manually count your own points or have the computer count them for you
- Optional setting to enable "Muggins"