Don't know which cards to discard to the crib? Lose points in a cut throat game because you missed something in your hand? Is it Nibs or Nobs? This app tells you what to crib and accurately scores your cribbage hand. I wrote this app over Christmas during one of my family's epic Christmas cribbage tournaments. We were having trouble calculating scores because we had "extended" the rules. Usually, we follow the rules: deal 6 cards and discard 2 to the crib. But then, as the tournament enters the early morning hours, we might deal 7 cards to each player, deal 2 cards into the crib, and then each player cribs 1 card. The scoring is more complex with 6 cards in your hand. Now try it with 8 cards in your hand! You need computerized help. So I wrote this app. Hope it helps. Enjoy.
What's new in this version
Release 22.214.171.124 Includes: - Deal 5 cards and crib 1 cards is now supported. Release 126.96.36.199 Includes: - Rebuild for most recent version of Windows 10. - Better memory management. Release 188.8.131.52 Includes: - Pegging helper. - Much better screen formats. - Much better game flow. Release 184.108.40.206 Includes: - Help a friend. - Easier scoring when its your crib. Release 220.127.116.11 Includes: - Score my crib! Release 18.104.22.168 Includes: - Initial release. - Scoring during the show phase of the game. - Pointing, or pegging round is not yet supported. - Scoring the crib is only partially supported.
- Record your cards by tapping the cards on your device.
- The app tells you which cards to discard for the maxium score.
- Keeps track of the pegging card total and beeps when someone scores points.
- Clearly shows your total score: Nibs, Nobs, pairs, runs and 15s.
- Computes the score for the Crib.
- Lets you compute the score for your opponent by tapping Help a Friend.