Cricut Design Space & Free Projects app that lets you design and wirelessly cut with Cricut Explore and Cricut Maker machines. Create a project from scratch or browse thousands of images. The app is cloud-based and synced across your devices, so you can access your projects and images whenever you’re inspired. Connect wirelessly to your Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker machine and cut your projects. And this app on Windows Store will give access to 100 projects for free worth $90+. You can directly cut the projects by connecting to your devices.
What's new in this version
*Get 100 free projects worth $90+. *Free projects files includes .svg, .dxf, .eps files.
- Design and cut DIY projects with machines
- Save free 100 proejcts to your device
- Cut with easy predesigned Make It Now projects
- Cut a wide variety of materials including paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric
- Free Projects files includes .svg, .dxf, .eps files.
- With .eps files you can use Adobe Illustrator to cut projects
Approximate size563.28 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction