Crisis Track helps a community conduct damage assessments and process FEMA grant applications by integrating disaster management into an organization's typical disaster workflows - clearing roads, inspecting buildings, maintaining parks, and mapping the community. The consolidation of these activities provides the emergency manager with a Preliminary Damage Assessment - consistently conduct a preliminary damage assessment with little or no team training.
- Road Closures - capture debris and damage information due to closures on roadways and bridges
- Force Labor and Equipment Cost Tracking - accumulate disaster costs into FEMA Preliminary Damage Assessment forms based on preloaded rates.
- Emergency Management Task Tracking - track typical and atypical emergency management tasks to help you keep appraised of their status.
- Executive View - provide your leadership with real-time updates on disaster operations, current damage assessments, and FEMA declaration thresholds.
- Dynamic Forms - update the in-field mobile apps upon request should your information needs change.