CUE Splitter is a freeware tool that splits a single big audio file, mostly an album or a compilation, into the relative individual tracks, using the informations contained in the associated "CUE Sheet" file. Sometimes you can find a big compressed music file (for example MP3, APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WMA, etc.) equipped with a small .cue text file that contains all the details about internal tracks: title, artist, duration, and so on. Usually these couple of files are generated by programs like EAC (Exact Audio Copy), foobar2000, BPM Studio, GoldWave or similar. With CUE Splitter you can split music tracks without decode/re-encode any audio data! Moreover output files are automatically named using a user-defined "file mask" string and their tags are filled with informations extracted from "CUE Sheet".
What's new in this version
- Added Chinese language.
- MP3, WAVE, FLAC and APE audio files support
- ID3v1, ID3v2, APE, Lyrics3, RIFF and Vorbis comment tags support
- User-defined "file mask" engine to generate output files
- Simple tags browser with the ability to save informations
- Scan audio files to detect detailed informations and errors
- Light and Dark themese
Published byMedieval Software
CopyrightCopyright © 2017 Medieval Software
Developed byMedieval Software
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)