The CXDev Toolbox is an extensible platform for tools and utilities that support the management, maintenance and development of an Oracle RightNow CX site. Toolbox utilities and tools provide features to System Administrators and Developers that are either missing from the core Oracle RightNow CX platform or only possible through a lengthy custom development effort. The tool runs as a stand alone application on your desktop and accesses your Oracle RightNow CX site directly through the public Connect APIs. This direct API connection uses HTTPS to ensure that your data is protected, private and secure.
What's new in this version
* Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements * Additional License Options: quarterly, yearly and lifetime Licenses now available at a discount
- Account Importer - Allows for the creation of a single account or can import many at once from a CSV file
- Account Unlock - Allows for an administrator to see a list of locked accounts. One or more accounts can be unlocked quickly with an optional password reset.
- Meta Compare - Compares the meta data from two different sites to find elements that need to be migrated
- Meta Explorer - Allows for exploration of the object structure based on meta data
- Object Cleaner - Uses a ROQL query to find and delete objects on a site
- PHP Stub Generator - The class stub generator uses information from your site to generate a PHP class stub file that provides auto-complete when included in your development project.
- Report Preview - Runs a report and displays the output
- ROQL Tester - Allows a user to test an object or tabular ROQL query. Query history will be saved for successful queries.
- Workspace Generator - Allows for automatic generation of simple workspaces based on meta data
- Account Migrator - Move one or more accounts from one Profile to another Profile
- RightNow Folder Purge - Cleans up the RightNow_Technologies folder of old app installs