Cycling Tracker is the ultimate tool for tracking your bicycle rides in Windows 8. Cycling Tracker supports a wide range of different GPS bike computers that use the FIT or TCX file format. See exactly where you have ridden in Bing maps. View information from your past bicycle rides and track your goals with detailed analysis of your performances. Stay always up-to-date with your latest achievements with live tiles. Connect to your Strava account and view all your Strava rides in a touch friendly Windows 8 environment. Plugin your Garmin Edge into your Microsoft Surface while you're on the road, most of the app's functionality works seamlessly without an internet connection. Cycling Tracker is community driven and greatly appreciates your feedback to add and improve features in the future.
What's new in this version
In this update we added Strava integration, power data support, enhanced ride information graphs, improved TCX support and some bug fixes.
- Visualise your bicycle rides on a map
- Automatically import new rides from your Garmin Edge
- Strava integration
- See how long, how far and how often you’ve ridden
- Track your distances, duration, calories and much more
- Track your power data, average speed, heart rates, ascent, etc.
- Supports both metric and statute units
- No need to login to a website since your rides are stored locally
- Live tiles with info about your rides