Don't you hate it when you wake up and some scientist has experimented on you and stolen your headphones? Muffed is a fast-paced top-down shooter where you and your friends can find that guy and make him pay. Or fight everyone you know in the best 2-8 player PvP games around, your call. ▼ PvP Battle Mode for 2-8 Players ▼ It's a muffs eat muffs world for competitive players. Battle it out against your friends in free-for-all style or team up using one of our many customizations. The extensive array of maps and modes provides replayability that will make this your go-to game for groups of any size. ▼ Co-Op Campaign for 1-4 Players ▼ Earn your muffs, leave your mark, find your place. Explore on your own or team up with your friends in this exciting adventure campaign. Make your way through a wide variety of hand crafted levels as you discover the secrets Cymatically Muffed has to offer. Have friends that are late to the party? There's no need to restart, they can join a game in-progress. ▼ What are Muffs? ▼ Muffs are Dr. Wolfe's latest development in cyber enhancement. Unleashing the power of cymatics, these massive headphones will make you stronger, faster, and smarter (maybe). They also monitor your health, inventory, and a slew of other nifty information.
- Fight your friends until someone goes home crying with 9 Battle Modes, 15 maps, and customizations (yes, slappers only) for up to 16 players
- Learn to hate Dr. Wolfe in the story comics—no reading required. Then hunt him down, on your own or with a group, in the Co-Op campaign
- Awesome super-power-giving Muffs headphones to aid you in your struggles(batteries not included)
- Play your way with quick-swap weapon combos: run and gun, sneak around and throw stuff, or just mow people down, no judgement here
- The game modes are multiplayer, most controllers are supported, and it's all Drop In/Drop Out, so nobody has to watch, your friends can play too
- Holiday Theming—because, let's be honest, it's just not a holiday party unless it ends in a fight
- Finished the campaign? Test your mettle in the endless survival levels, definitely co-opable