Today, someone may access or steal the documents you have stored in your digital devices like your PC or your smartphone. Just use CZIP X to create encrypted archives. CZIP X uses state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and techniques that ensures a great protection for your data. You can share an encrypted archive with someone and you won't have to tell the passphrase that decrypts it, because you could generate a QR-code for you recipient - also, the QR-code holds the passphrase in encrypted form. You could make self-blocking or self-erasing archives, so when somebody fails to guess the passphrase for three times, CZIP X will either block the archive or destroy permanently its encrypted data. You may also make non-shareable archives: an archive that has been generated on your PC can't be decrypted in other devices or by other users of your PC. CZIP X will help you to make truly "yours" all the stuff that you need to be kept really private.
What's new in this version
Minor bug fixes and technological update
- Make encrypted archives using state-of-the-art algorithms like Blowfish, Twofish and RijndaelAES
- Create archives that can lock or delete by themselves when someone enter a wrong passphrase
- Create non shareable encryptes archives that you can decrypt only using the device that made them
- Share archives without telling the passphrase but offering a QR-code (encrypted) that decrypts them
- Upload an archive and its attestation of existence to IPFS
Published byThe ZipGenius Team
CopyrightCZIP, CZIP X and ZipGenius are trademarks of The ZipGenius Team
Developed byThe ZipGenius Team
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedItaliano (Italia)
English (United States)