Ever wished for an app that would organize, store and manage all the info you care about with instant access and high security it deserves? By that we mean any record, not only your online account details, passwords and authentication keys, PIN codes and memorable passcodes, but we mean any record, from household inventories to those you never thought of even recording them. No doubt that you'd want instant access to such info as the various insurance policies you may hold, professional and club membership details, travel itineraries, personal health notes, birthdays and anniversaries, online account details, local services, and the list goes on. If one app does all these tasks, being a single point of access for all info you care about, for a start it means chaos eliminated. It also means that such an app can be built as a smart system to assist you in various ways, not only eliminating the mundane task of paper-record alternatives, but a host of new possibilities that can be provided by your handy smart devices as well as desktops. dataWallet is an app that is designed to manage your personal and business information, and what it can do actually far exceeds the expectation we've just outlined above. As the name suggests, it represents record of information as a wallet card. Different wallet cards may have different data items, but the concept of an electronic card as presentation is an important one. You may have wallet cards for your bank accounts, online passwords, car insurance policies, utility accounts, or even a record for your pet. How you input info records and retrieve them have the same approach, with the relevant info at the top of your wallet card and less important details kept in the background. If you feel overwhelmed by the dependence on modern technology with such demands as securely storing and instantly retrieving info for various online activities, or simply want to organize those items you care about for instant access, then dataWallet is the app for you. We recognize the fact that putting all sensitive information in one place could be a risk factor, say if you lose your smart device. Not to worry—dataWallet supports full data encryption and has numerous built-in security features to give you that peace of mind with your treasured personal information. Put us to the test by trying out dataWallet for a 15-day period. No restriction will be placed on its features for the trial period. Note 1: Essential content (templates and icons) must be downloaded using an Internet connection before the app can be used offline. This is a one-time download on acquiring the app (or re-installing it again), and typically takes under a minute. Note 2: dataWallet has a data encryption add-on that can be added at any time. dataWallet becomes dataWallet Pro if data encryption is added. If you decide to have encryption at the outset, you may like to purchase dataWallet Pro instead as it costs less as a single product than dataWallet + data encryption add-on. This Release: Version 18.10.100 (2018-10-02) - Performance improvement and My Locations minor UI bug fixes.
What's new in this version
Version 19.4.100 (2019-04-08) - Performance improvement and resolved license caching issue. Version 19.02.100 (2019-02-18) - Performance improvement. Version 18.10.100 (2018-10-02) - Performance improvement and My Locations minor UI bug fixes.
- The ultimate information organization and management app—no hyperbole here, check out with a free trial, and from your own perspective you may add more feature(s) to what we’ve highlighted below.
- Data encryption for peace of mind, say, if your device is lost; Security features including password sign-in, screen-lock on time-out, masking out sensitive info on display to keep out of prying eyes.
- Personalization: Built-in template creator allowing you to be in charge of how your information is organized; as well as built-in icon creator for full customization of templates and wallet cards.
- Smart Assistance: Built-in intelligence throughout, e.g., suggested links when viewing certain wallet cards, or allow user to set reminders, or automatically generate reminders where this is possible.
- Expandability: dataWallet is built on template meta-data that can be personalized with intelligence built on top. That is, dataWallet is not hard-wired and this means more future enhancements.
- Built-in Journaling: Notes jotter linked to a wallet card—an indispensable utility for every wallet card in the course of its use; for instance, to keep note of who you contacted with summary points.
- Many-In-One: dataWallet is like many apps in one, as most templates stand out as apps in their own right, e.g., Birthdays & Anniversaries, Expenses Calculator, My Locations, Password Manager, etc.
- Backup and Restore: Built-in OneDrive backup and restore for peace of mind with regard to data corruption or loss.
- Ease of Use: Integrated Help as well as online Help; Tip-prompts where user encounters a feature worth explaining for first-time.
- Browser Login UI: tap on a weblink in Wallet Card and a mini window shows over your browser for easy copy & paste of login info to Browser's login form. Password alphanumeric positions also numbered.
- Hot Links: a tap on data fields, where appropriate, launch handler apps: tel number gives you the choice of Phone, Skype or WhatsApp; web address to browsing; email address to email composing, etc.
- Search Tool: Built-in search to locate wallet cards and other app assets such as templates and icons.
- Look and Feel: Theme settings to enhance the look and feel of wallet cards, templates and icons, with a choice of dark or light background.
- Choice of Products: dataWallet (with encryption as an add-on option, i.e., add-on option upgrades to the Pro version); dataWallet Pro (with encryption included).
Published byApps for Smart Devices
Copyright© 2017-2019 Apps for Smart Devices Ltd.
Developed byApps for Smart Devices Ltd.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
English (United Kingdom)