Date Picker for Excel inserts a pop-up calendar into Microsoft Excel. It works like a drop-down calendar, offering a handy date selector. As long as the date picker app is running, it activates the pop-up calendar in all the Excel files you open. It does not require you to insert an additional control into any particular Excel sheet. The picker button is activated automatically when you click a cell that is formatted as date, contains a date value or underneath the text "Date". This app requires the desktop version of Microsoft Excel 2016 / 2019. It does not work with the web version of Office (i.e. Office online that runs inside a web browser). The trial version is fully functional. After the trial period, you'll need to subscribe this product to keep it.
- Set options to control when to display the picker button.
- Activate the calendar from the right-click shortcut menu.
- Configurable "default date".
- Display the calendar automatically whenever the picker button shows.
- Show week numbers.
- Configurable calendar size.
- Activate the picker and calendar from your own VBA macro code.