DevExpress Windows 8 XAML Controls allow .NET developers to leverage existing knowledge and build elegant user experiences that are optimized for Windows 8.1. With built-in MVVM support, these touch-enabled controls make it easy to deliver intuitive and high-performance applications that meet Microsoft's Windows 8 UI guidelines and are ready for publication in the Microsoft Store. This sample application illustrates how our controls work within the Windows 8 environment and how you can create enterprise-ready Modern UI applications today.
- Data Grid: A blazing fast and touch-enabled Data Grid for Windows 8. Includes data shaping options so your end-users can easily manage information and display it on-screen as requirements dictate.
- Data Editors: With built-in data validation and masked input support, the DevExpress Data Editors Library allows you to build screens that effectively address the data entry expectations of end-users.
- Chart Controls: Visualize the information relevant to your end-users via 18 high performance and touch friendly Windows 8 inspired Chart Controls.
- Map Control: The DevExpress Map Control ships with built in navigation elements and legends. Includes multi-layer, vector layer, and shapefile support.
- PDF Viewer Control: Allows you to load, display or print PDF documents using the new resource optimized Windows 8.1 API.
- Hub Tiles: Introduce the Windows 8 Start Menu user experience in your next Windows 8 application. Fully replicates the animation effects and tile size options available in Windows 8.
- TileBar: The TileBar Control replicates The Microsoft Dynamics UX and allows you to introduce simple and straightforward navigation experiences to your applications.
- RangeControl: The Range Control provides an intuitive way for users to select or specify a range of values.