DigicalSim: (formerly Logic Designer) is an app which assists students of logic design, digital engineering, computer science and mathematics. The app based on basic digital building blocks, logic gates. No knowledge of logic gates or digital circuits is required. It offers the basic building blocks, wiring tools and a flexible plane to create live real-time digital circuits, ideal for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles of how computers work - especially students of digital engineering, learn how to create simple logic gates, latches, flip-flops, adders, shift registers and counters. it can help them perform complete lab experiments.
What's new in this version
- Added live Timeline with Play/Pause/Step forward. - Added Probe Icon on each gate chosen to be monitored. - Added Boolean function viewer, for all gates and Flip-Flops. - Store info update. - Some UI Tweaks. - Added 32Bit Version
- AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, XNOR, Buffer, NOT, j-k Flip-Flop, D Flip-Flop, T Flip-Flop, Switch, Clock, Vcc, GND, VLink-Out, VLink-In, LED, 7-Segment Display, LED Stack Bar, and Label.
- Flood gates (3 & 4) inputs for the gates (AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, XNOR).
- Multi-Color smooth curved wires.
- Ability to add Virtual Links for tidy circuits.
- Unlimited scrollable plane space, for extra large projects.
- Run mode for clean circuit look, while operating live.
- Circuit Lock, for safe Run.
- Two switch operation modes (Toggle or Pulse).
- Switchable synchronized digital waveform clock generators. with adjustable frequency.
- Switches can be linked to work exclusively together.
- Both Positive edge & Negative edge triggering supported for flip-flops, with indicator.
- Configurable LED light color.
- Live value indicators at each leg, for easy analysis.
- Customizable tag for elements.
- Customizable labels can be added anywhere.
- Design-Time snap grid for easier alignment and cleaner look.
- Zoom in & out, Also can be automatically zoomed to Show Circuit extents.
- Persistent Circuit, it saves current circuit automatically to be completed later.
- Save and load circuits using file manager.
- Free Lite Version available on Windows Store at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/logic-designer-lite/9nblggh3zv5d