After much teasing, Elektron’s Digitakt is now a reality. It’s fun, affordable, portable… but like all Elektron’s gear there is a but of a learning curve involved. In this 2-hour + course, beat expert and electronic music performer Thavius Beck gives you the lowdown on this compact 8-voice drum machine/sampler/sequencer powerhouse. First, you get an overview of the Digitakt’s structure: you learn all about projects, preset patterns, banks, tracks and the factory content. Next, Thavius covers Elektron’s live-friendly sequencer in great detail. Once you know everything about retrigs, p-locks, and trig conditions, you’ll understand why Elektron’s sequencer has attained legendary status! Of course, a whole section of the course is dedicated to sampling external gear and re-sampling the internal sounds. The Digitakt also allows to sequence external MIDI gear, and Thavius covers this topic thoroughly in the last tutorial. So turn on your Digitakt, join Thavius Beck in this 2-hour+ class, and get ready to propel your beat-making skills to another level.
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Thavius Beck !
- This course on Elektron will show you everything you need to know!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- With 24 videos, and 2 hours and 4 minutes of valuable reference material!
- So if you're looking to learn Digitakt Drums, look no further...
- This Ask.Video course is the best and fastest way to learn it !