The Digital Health Scorecard application helps you understand your likelihood of developing common chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart or respiratory diseases or cancer. According to the World Health Organization, chronic conditions like these account for three out of five deaths globally. With just a few minutes of your time, this application takes you through seven key questions about your current health measures and habits. Based on your answers, a personal health risk factor score is calculated. Your healthcare provider can then help you identify ways to improve your health score and reduce your risk through lifestyle changes, treatments and community-based support resources.
What's new in this version
Updated user interface Withings integration Ability to use metric weights and measures.
- Get your health score. It’s like a credit score for your health and wellness
- Evaluate your overall risk for developing chronic disease
- Calculate your Body Mass Index
- Learn about healthy ranges for blood pressure cholesterol, blood sugar and other measures
- Link to resources matched to your areas of need
- Email your Digital Health Scorecard report and discuss it with your doctor
- Withings integration for automatic importing of weight and blood pressure
- Social media sharing