DisplayLink Manager is an application for owners of products powered by DisplayLink technology. For people using DisplayLink-enabled docking stations, graphics adapters, port replicators and USB monitors, DisplayLink Manager offers a quick and easy way to access and adjust display and audio settings. It also provides information about the current DisplayLink driver version that is installed, and allows users to toggle DisplayLink driver features on and off.
What's new in this version
• The new Settings tab shows features that can be toggled on and off. In the current release we’ve introduced Night Mode (Beta), which can be switched on to reduce eyestrain when using your computer at night, for a selection of DisplayLink devices. • The new Settings tab requires driver version 9.4M0 or newer.
- Quick access to Windows display and audio settings
- Enables easy adjustment and configuration of connected DisplayLink devices and displays
- Provides information on current DisplayLink driver version
- Allows users to toggle features advertised by DisplayLink driver on and off
Copyright© 2020 DisplayLink
Approximate size26.92 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.