Save documents from any app in DocuWare. All you need is your DocuWare account. You can then use the Share function in your favorite app to send documents to DocuWare and securely save them there. Both file cabinets and document trays are available as store targets in DocuWare. When you select a file cabinet as a store target you can even preallocate indexing so you can find the document again at a later point as quickly as possible. DocuWare Hub is a fully executable beta version, however it is not yet tested for all devices. Unfortunately at the moment we cannot offer any support for any errors that occur.
- Conveniently create a DocuWare account using a QR code
- Saves PDFs, JPEGs from the browser, and all image formats with a photo sharing extension in DocuWare
- Works with apps that can open documents through a file association or that support photo sharing
- Save in the file cabinet
- Save in the document tray
- Enter any number of store targets
- Index by store dialog
Published byDocuWare GmbH
Copyright2016 DocuWare GmbH
Developed byDocuWare GmbH
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)